Thursday, June 21, 2012

Eat a banana split tonight - for Ryan

A fellow mama in the Down syndrome community is losing her 21 month old child to a heart defect, regardless of the amount of surgeries he's had since birth. This family doesn't need cards, flowers or gifts... they just want you to eat a banana split tonight with your kids in honor of Ryan. They wish for you to make memories with your children, like they are striving to do every day with their kids.

So please, even if you can't tonight, please have a banana split with your kids soon. Since Wes is so itty bitty, I will be hosting a banana split party with my nephews while we're on vacation. I can't wait to surprise them with this and make a lasting memory for us as a family.

If you do end up making that banana split, can you post it on here or email me with a picture of you and your family enjoying your banana split? I want to send it to Diane.

Thank you!

Banana Splits for Ryan

1 comment:

  1. My girls are out of town right now but I will surprise them with banana splits when they come home! My prayers are with this family

    ReplyDelete