Sunday, October 28, 2012

Buddy Walk! {Holy Anxiety!}

We had our first Buddy Walk today! The turnout was absolutely phenomenal, and I want to thank all of those who were able to join us on the walk and/ or made a donation to the event. I can't express my gratitude enough! I am hoping to get the totals soon so I can tell everyone in their thank yous :)

It was an emotionally overwhelming day. Though this was our third Buddy Walk this year, it was Wes' Buddy Walk! All I could think about what how awesome this was and how annoyed I was at myself for my high anxiety issues that totally overshadowed this awesome event. This is a whole other story. Bottom line: Girlfriend needs to be medicated around large groups.

In any event...

Enjoy the photos, and keep in mind that my husband was taking these photos and had them in tungsten lighting - oops! So, a little creative {unprofessional} editing on my part!




















No comments:

Post a Comment